Quality Management System Certification
Quality management system (QMS)is a set of processes that enable to control the quality of product output and services. The introduction of a QMS by an enterprise allows monitoring production processes at all production stages, building effective relationships with suppliers and consumers and ensures continuous improvement of the company’s performance.
The most common system of QMS requirements is recorded in international standards of the ISO 9000 series, in particular, in standard ISO 9001:2015. Based on international standards, Russia has developed a national series of standards, GOST R ISO 9000, which is in effect in the territory of the Russian Federation.
Only certification bodies accredited with the Federal Accreditation Service are authorized to provide certification services to assess conformity to the standards of the GOST R ISO 9000 series.
Certification for conformity to the requirements of a national standard of the GOST R ISO 9001 series guarantees the following benefits for companies:
- Consumer confidence in the quality of goods or services offered;
- Opportunity to attract new domestic or foreign investors and maximum risk reduction when raising loans;
- Expanded opportunities for selling products and services at marketplaces where the availability of such certificate is mandatory (for example, for participation in tenders and contests, working with major customers);
- Improved image and reputation since there is a real proof of the company’s stability;
- Improved efficiency of business processes in the company and when interacting with consumers.
1. Application Fill in the application and forward it to the certification body.
2. Assessment Certification services are priced based on the factors referred to below. This stage results in the execution of contract.
3. Document review Stage 1 of the certification process. Detection of violations and assessment of whether the documentation is consistent with the requirements of the standard.
4. Audit Stage 2 of the certification process. Studying the company’s processes and verifying whether the documentation is consistent with the real condition of the company’s management system. The audit results in a report and decision on whether the certificate is to be issued or withheld.
5. Issuing certificate In the event that favorable decision is made, the Customer will be issued a certificate of conformity which will be valid for 3 years.
6. Surveillance audit The 1st and the 2nd surveillance (supervision) audits are conducted annually within the validity term of the certificate.
7. Re-certification The re-certification audit is conducted upon the expiry of the certificate. If favorable decision is made, the Customer will be issued a new certificate of conformity which will be valid for 3 years.
Factors affecting the price of the service:
- Business area of the company;
- Number and location of production sites and branches;
Send a request
Your personal manager email@example.com +7 (495) 781-63-95