Quality Management System Certification
Quality management system (QMS)is a set of processes that enable to control the quality of product output and services. The introduction of a QMS by an enterprise allows monitoring production processes at all production stages, building effective relationships with suppliers and consumers and ensures continuous improvement of the company’s performance.
The most common system of QMS requirements is recorded in international standards of the ISO 9000 series, in particular, in standard ISO 9001:2015. Based on international standards, Russia has developed a national series of standards, GOST R ISO 9000, which is in effect in the territory of the Russian Federation.
- Consumer confidence in the quality of goods or services offered;
- Opportunity to attract new domestic or foreign investors and maximum risk reduction when raising loans;
- Expanded opportunities for selling products and services at marketplaces where the availability of such certificate is mandatory (for example, for participation in tenders and contests, working with major customers);
- Improved image and reputation since there is a real proof of the company’s stability;
- Improved efficiency of business processes in the company and when interacting with consumers.
Send a request