Information on Certification Body
The certification body acts pursuant to the following legislative and regulatory instruments:
- Federal Law «On Accreditation in the National Accreditation System» No.412-FZ dated December 28, 2013;
- Accreditation criteria and list of documents confirming that applicant and accredited entity meet accreditation criteria (as approved by Order No.326 issued by the Ministry of Economic Development of Russia on May 30, 2014);
- Federal Law «On Environmental Protection» No.7-FZ dated January 10, 2002;
- Federal Law «On the Principles of Occupational Health and Safety in the Russian Federation» No.181-FZ dated July 17, 1999;
- Operating rules of Voluntary MS Certification System «Register of Management Systems»;
- GOST R 40.001-95 Rules for the certification of quality systems in the Russian Federation;
- GOST R ISO 19011-2012 (ISO 19011:2011) Guidelines for auditing management systems;
- GOST R ISO/IEC 17021-1-2017 (ISO/IEC 17021-1:2015) Conformity assessment. Requirements to bodies involved in the auditing and certification of management systems. Part 1. Requirements;
- GOST R 54318-2011 «The procedure for determining the duration of the certification process in respect of quality management systems and environmental management systems. General Requirements.»
- GOST 12.0.230-2007 «Occupational health and safety standards system. OHS management systems. General requirements» ILO-OSH2001;
- GOST R 52614.2-2006 «Quality Management Systems. Guidelines for the application of GOST R ISO 9001-2001 in education»;
- GOST R 52614.4-2016 «Quality Management Systems. Guidelines for the application of ISO 9001 by local governments»;
- GOST R 55048-2012 «Quality Management Systems. Special requirements for the application of GOST R ISO 9001-2008 in construction»;
- GOST R 55568-2013 «Conformity assessment. Procedure for the certification of quality management systems and environmental management systems»
Voluntary MS Certification System «Register of Management Systems» certifies
- quality management systems (each a «QMS») as conforming to the requirements of the following standards:
- GOST R ISO 9001-2015 (ISO 9001:2015);
- GOST ISO 13485-2017 (ISO 13485: 2016) in designing, developing, manufacturing, installing and maintaining medical products and in designing, developing and providing related services;
- GOST R ISO 9001-2015 (ISO 9001:2015) considering the additional requirements of GOST R 52614.2-2006 for certification services relating to education;
- GOST R ISO 9001-2015 (ISO 9001:2015) considering the additional requirements of GOST R 52614.4-2016 for certification services relating to local governments;
- GOST R ISO 9001-2015 (ISO 9001:2015) considering the additional QMS requirements applicable to companies operating in the construction industry as per GOST R 55048-2012 for certification services relating to construction
GOST R Certification System is used to certify quality management systems as conforming to the requirements of GOST R ISO 9001-2015 (ISO 9001:2015).
Certification body’s legal address: floor/office: 2/204, 4/2 Eastern Industrial Site Territory, Fryazino, Moscow Region, 141190
Physical address: Business Center «AGAT», 40/2a, Bolshaya Semeonovskaya Street, Moscow, 107023
Phone: +7 (495) 781-63-95, 781-63-95 факс +7 (495) 781-63-96
Head of MS Certification Body Elmas LLC— Oleg G. Fadeyev
Elmas LLC is committed to continuously improving the management process by eliminating the causes of existing and potential problems resulting in complaints in order to prevent such complaints in the future.
Download application for Quality management system certification in GOST R
Download application for management system certification in «Register of Management Systems»
• Request and receive information confirming the legitimacy of the body’s activities (copies of accreditation certificate, scope of accreditation powers); • Request documents supporting the price of certification services; • Request that any specific member of the audit team be removed for reasonable grounds, for example, in a situation involving a conflict of interest; • Request information on the progress of the certification process; • Appeal against decisions made by Management Systems Certification Body «Elmas».
In the course of the certification process, the Applicant shall:
• Create conditions enabling auditors to work onsite (including access to target facilities, documents and information) as necessary for auditing the management system; • Pay for certification services in a timely manner; • Provide persons responsible for accompanying auditors in the course of the audit; • Comply with the requirements set by GOST R ISO/IEC 17021-1-2017;
• use its certificate of conformity and certification mark outside the scope of certification and after the expiration of the certificate of conformity; • use its certificate of conformity in a misleading manner; • allow any use of information about the certification of its management system in any manner that creates the impression that a product/service is certified.
Elmas LLC succeeded in creating a team of like-minded specialists in certification and standardization and experts certified by Voluntary Expert Certification System «Personnel Certification System Register», Compulsory Environmental Requirements Certification System, Voluntary Environmental Management Systems Certification System VNIIS and DEKRA System. Our experts completed training at SGS, TUV. Our experts and specialists feature many years of practical experience in the most diverse domains of economic activity.
Send a request