Product testing for conformity to the Technical Regulations of the Customs Union (CU TR) is one of the laboratory’s core activities. The results of certification tests are recorded in a report that constitutes the ground for a certification body to issue a certificate or declaration of conformity of the Customs Union.
Our testing center features unique equipment, in particular, equipment designed for testing devices for explosion-proofness and pressure vessels, which enables testing conformity to the following Technical Regulations:
- CU TR 004/2011 «On the safety of low-voltage equipment»
- CU TR 010/2011 «On the safety of machinery and equipment»
- CU TR 012/2011 «On the safety of equipment operating in explosive environments»
- CU TR 020/2011 «Electromagnetic compatibility of technical facilities»
- CU TR 032/2013 «On the safety of pressure equipment»
- Electrical safety tests;
- Fire-rating tests;
- Climatic tests;
- Dust and water resistance tests;
- Equipment explosion-proofness tests (TU TR — 012 — 2011);
- Hazardous parts access protection tests;
- Permissible thermal exposure tests;
- Electromagnetic compatibility tests.
Laboratory address:Rooms 8, 18 a, 18 b — 13B Okruzhnoy Proezd, Fryazino, Moscow Region, 141190, Russia
Head of laboratory Sergey Merkulov
For more information about the laboratory please refer to our website.
Send a request