Eurasian Economic Union
The Customs Union of the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU) is a treaty acceded by some member countries of the EAEU introducing uniform requirements to the conformity assessment procedure relating to certain groups of goods. The availability of the unified certification and declaration procedure in all member countries reduces the time and cost of conformity assessment since there is no need to initiate separate procedures in each of the countries. The members of the EAEU Customs Union include Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Kyrgyzstan and Armenia.
Elmas Group provides testing and subsequent certification services aimed to confirm conformity to following Customs Union regulations:
- CU TR 004/2011 «On the safety of low-voltage equipment»
- CU TR 010/2011 «On the safety of machinery and equipment»
- CU TR 012/2011 «On the safety of equipment operating in explosive environments»
- CU TR 020/2011 «Electromagnetic compatibility of technical facilities»
- CU TR 032/2013 «On the safety of pressure equipment»
Conformity confirmation with EAEU Technical Regulations is carried out by Fryazino Certification Center Ltd. accredited as a Certification Body, Accreditation Certificate No. RA.RU.11HA29 dated 27.02.2018.
For all necessary information please refer to our website.
Send a request